National Training November 2020 – ONLINE
Online via Zoom
The Nashville NLT has been cancelled, and Gamaliel is planning a smaller online training in its place.
The online training will take place Sunday November 8th, 6 pm through Saturday November 14th at 11:30 am via Zoom.
- Folks will submit an application on our website, including their organizer’s email address, to be considered for training.
- Gamaliel will send a revised sponsorship form to the applicant and their organizer who will then meet to complete the form online together.
- The applicant will then be notified whether they are accepted into the November Online NLT. If accepted, Gamaliel will forward a code to register and pay.
- October 15 – October 23, 2020 – Normal Registration
- These are the discounted rates for participants from Gamaliel Affiliates. Participants from non-affiliate groups are charged the full rate, which are double these amounts. Please note your Gamaliel affiliate when registering.
- $250 for those who register and pay by 10/23/2020
- $375 for those who register by 10/23/2020 but pay later
- Registrations after October 23rd will require an additional $100 late fee.
Please remember that any registration fees for training must be paid in full by the start of training on Sunday 11/08/2020.
If you do not show up for training OR cancel after 10/30/2020 you will forfeit your $100 registration fee.
If you have questions about your payment, call the Gamaliel office at 312-357-2639 ext 107.
Attendance is limited.
This is not an event open to the general public. This is a training event for the organizers and leaders in our Gamaliel affiliates. All participants must be over the age of 18 and be sponsored by their local affiliate leadership or Gamaliel national staff.
For questions about this training contact any of the Gamaliel Training Team Members:
Angela James, 757 615-1006
Cheryl Liske, 313 320-1192
Juan Soto, 773 972-7119